Monday, March 29, 2010

Blog news

  • I'll be posting a blog twice a week: Monday and Thursday, so do check in.
  • I'll also be featuring one author a month, along with a book of their choice, to give you more information about books you may be interested in. The fourth Thursday of the month is GUEST AUTHOR DAY. So bring your "cuppa" and come and visit!
  • Speaking of reading--I'm an avid reader and am always on the lookout for a good read. Tell me what you're reading, the author, and, briefly (1-2 sentences) what you like about it, and I'll post your comments in the READERS CORNER sidebar. Email me at michelehuey@yahoo.com.
  • I've been working hard giving my website a new look and updating it. I hope to have it up and running today or tomorrow, so do visit God, Me & a Cup of Tea and let me know what you think. Just click on email me on the web page.

2 comments:

  1. I appreciate your comments very much and want to thank you.
    By Discount Air Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new site and new plan. Great job!

    ReplyDelete