Monday, March 23, 2015

Need a speaker?

Are you looking for an inspirational speaker for your event?

I'm firming up my speaking schedule for 2015 and would love to talk to you.

I've spoken at retreats, revivals, ladies' events (teas, luncheons, mother-daughter dinners), banquets, conferences, and monthly meetings (such as DAR). Please check out my speaker page on my website for a list of suggested topics.

These are just a few of my speech topics. I’ll be happy to develop a speech or retreat around the theme for your event. All of the topics can be expanded for a retreat.
“I can’t thank you enough for all the time you put into teaching and preparing to minister to us. You are extremely talented and gifted, and your ministry to us was exactly what we needed. We love you.”– The Summit United Methodist Church Women (Erie, Pa.)
 Let me help you make your event meaningful, insightful, and fun.

…so I can continue to help all of you grow and experience the joy of your faith. (Philippians 1:25 )


Use the contact form on the website or email me. I'd love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment